The first time you try the AlterG you won't believe how much fun it is to exercise at a lower body weight. People who have used the AlterG say it's like "Walking on Air", and "you have to try it to believe it!" The Alter G can be used in a variety of ways and provide a broad range of benefits.
- Neuromuscular and proprioceptive re-training
- Improves neuromuscular control and activity and promotes brain plasticity
- Enhances balance and confidence while emphasizing improved gait and stride length
- Provides a safe environment for multi-task training and learning
- Enables higher work load and training intensity for cardiovascular health and gait
- High-degree of comfort and minimal fear of falling
- 80% of target maximum heart rate exercise for longer periods of time
- Video feedback from all 4 sides during walking , allowing you to see and correct gait deviations.
“I believe the AlterG will become the standard in rehabilitation and training.” Dr. Amol Saxena Podiatric Surgeon Palo Alto Medical Foundation